This Week in Planetary Health: November 9, 2017
- Sam Myers to speak at the 2017 Academy of Medical Sciences and The Lancet International Health Lecture on Monday, November 13, under the title: Planetary Health: Protecting Global Health on a Rapidly Changing Planet.
- Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) is hosting a planetary health symposium on November 22–23.
- Professor Kate Jones to speak at the Our Planet, Our Health: 21st Annual Grant Lecture in London on November 23.
- All videos from the RSTMH Planetary Health Meeting are now available on YouTube.
- The 7th Global Forum on Health Promotion: Our Planet, Our Health at the Graduate Institute of Geneva includes a planetary health lens.
- At COP23, Momentum for Change: Planetary Health winners will be honored.
- On Sunday, November 12, there will be a high-level planetary health panel at COP23.