This Week in Planetary Health: November 3, 2017
- Dr. Sam Myers to speak about planetary health at the APHA Annual Meeting on Wednesday, 8 November, 2018
- Submit real-world examples of planetary health in action for further development into case studies. Deadline: 12 January 2018
- New study published in Scientific Reports on the link between deforestation and spread of Ebola. (Read popular press article in The Guardian).
- The Air Pollution, Climate Change and Planetary Health: Linkages session took place at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences November 2–4.
- The planetary health session at the 10th EPH conference happened on Wednesday, Nov 1.
- Dr. Chris Golden is speaking at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History about planetary health as part of the Explorer Series on November 10.
- Watch Timmy Bouley speak at the Global Health Institute’s Precision Planetary Health Lecture Series at Stony Brook University.
- Abstract submission to One Health Congress. Submission deadline:15 February 2018.